GET THE DISTINCTIVE "COMMITMENT TO TOURIST QUALITY"!
DÉNIA is a tourist destination committed to QUALITY and for this reason, it is part of an extensive network of destinations adhered to the Integral System of Tourist Quality in Destinations (SICTED).
It is a project to improve the quality of tourist destinations promoted by the Secretary of State for Tourism, with the support of the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP), which works with tourism companies/services from various sectors with the ultimate goal to improve the experience and satisfaction of the tourist.
SICTED is a methodology that provides a quality management system in a tourist destination that pursues a homogeneous level of quality in the services offered to tourists and has a focus on continuous improvement and enhancement of the destination's resources. It is based on the integral consciousness of destiny!
It offers, FREE of charge, a training plan, technical assistance visits by approved advisors, collective workshops, working groups that develop improvement proposals for the destination to the participating tourism companies/services.
The entire process culminates in obtaining the Tourism Quality Commitment badge, which is recognition of the effort and commitment to quality and continuous improvement, while distinguishing the establishment from the competition.
If your company is related to tourist service and you want to be part of this Quality System, contact the Department of Tourism by phone 966422367 or by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SICTED manager in Dénia will assist you and inform you about all the distinction process.
ADHESION REQUIREMENTS TO THE SICTED IN DÉNIA
1. Develop the activity, have headquarters or the registered office in the municipality of Dénia. In cases in which the tourist establishment or service carry out their activity entirely online will be analysed.
- If you belong to any of the SICTED trades
- If there is an identified point of contact at the destination for that company.
- Positive assessment of Turisme Dénia in relation to the relevance of the company and the adaptation to the tourism promotion strategy of Dénia as a tourist destination.
2. Compliance with current legislation applicable to it, for which it must be able to prove the necessary documentation to carry out the business: opening license, registration with the State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT), registration with the Treasury General Social Security (TGSS), registration in the Tourist Business Registry of Turisme Comunitat Valenciana, civil liability insurance if applicable.
3. Commit to complying with all the points established in the SICTED adherence protocol.
4. Belong to any of the activities (professions) that have a manual of good practices and that is not expressly excluded in the model.
IF YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS, YOU CAN APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEND AN MAIL TO email@example.com AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU.