La Marineta Cassiana
Blue flag 2022!
SICTED Quality Certification!
Situation::This sandy beach is located at the south of the municipality and its long walk will take you to the rocky coves of Les Rotes.
Length: aproximately 1200 meters.
Type: sandy beach
Important natural values:
- Natural Reserve of the Cape of San Antonio seabed.
- Posidonia meadows.
Services (medium and high season):
- Surveillance and First-aid station from 9th June to 9th October. June from 11.00 to 19.00 h. July and August from 10.30 to 20.00 h. From 1st September to 9th October from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
- First-Aid Station.
- Elevated surveillance chairs.
-Parking spaces for disabled persons: HERE
- Accesses to the beach.
- Exit channel for boats. Beacons next to the breakwater.
- Beach bar with parasols and sunbeds: May to October.
- Public WC: next to the lifeguard house and at the bar.
- Biblioplaya (beach library): from 15th June to 30th September. Tuesday to saturday. From 9 to 14 h and from 16 to 19 h.
Area adapted for people with physical, visual, auditory and intelectual functional diversity
In July and August. Limited appointment.
- Shaded area, platform and walkways. From 11 to 19 h
- Adapted bath: protocol
Punto playa accesible
Hamacas y sombras
Balizamiento de seguridad