Blue flag 2022!
SICTED Quality Certification!
This sandy beach of almost 3 km. at the North of the municipality, close to the town centre is favourite for families..
Services (med-season and high season):
- Surveillance and First-aid station from 9th June to 9th October 2022. June from 11.00 to 19.00 h. July and August from 10.30 to 20.00 h. 1st September to 9th October from 11.00 to 19.00 h.
- First-Aid Station in front of Mascarell St. (between Assagador S. Pere and Entrador de Llobell).
- Elevated surveillance chairs. Surveillance Tower.
- Easy Accesses to the beach
- Recreational floating platform (near restaurant Bona Platja) from 10.00 to 19.00 h.
- Exit channels for boats (Mussola street and Assagador de Sant Pere)
- Parasols and sunbeds (Rascló street 01/06 - 30/10) and near Restaurante Bona Platja (01/07-30/10)
- Beach bar Alabanes area (Boga street) 01/07- 30/10
- Water skids for rent in Albaranes area (C/Boga) from 01/07 to 30/09
- WC next to the chiringuito and next to the lifeguard post
Area adapted for people with physical, visual, auditory and intelectual functional diversity: It will run in July and August. Limited appointment.
- Shaded área, platform and walkways.
- Adapted bath: protocol
Punto playa accesible
Hamacas y sombras
Balizamiento de seguridad
Parada de autobús